KDDL3 - Live-stream Registration & Info
KDDL3 Price:$144 + Fees
- Cleeng Fee - $4.98
- Paying with Paypal - $16
- VAT for European customers
Please note: VAT is calculated based on what country the order is placed from. Eg - If you are a US citizen with a US credit card but place the order from France, you will be charged in Euros and be subject to VAT
What is included in the price:
Live-stream event. Replays provided as a courtesy only. Replays available for 12 days after event end (no extensions).
All completed KDDL3 live sessions become available on our livestream page. These are viewable 24x7.
1) Replays can be viewed at any time. The button appears above the livestream window.
2) Replays of the previous session are usually posted within 24 hours.
3) Any completed KDDL3 workshop session video can be selected for viewing at any time via the replay menu. Press PLAY, then click on the button with six squares, as shown below, to access the menu of replay sessions:
1) Ensure your internet connection is adequate (at least 3mbit broadband) in order to view the live-stream.
2) Visit the KDDL-3 Live-stream registration page. This is where you can both register for and watch the event.https://arhayaslive.com/E300994325
3) We recommend you bookmark the event page in your browser.
4) Please read the FAQ found in the top left-hand corner of the Live-stream page. It answers many questions.
Registration & Viewing:
1) From our livestream page, click on the "Get your virtual ticket Now!" button to purchase access to the live-stream event.
- You will need to register. If you have already registered for previous Arhayas events you can simply login.
- Once purchased, you can click "Already have a ticket?" or login.
2) Session times listed are subject to change. If session times are modified updates will be emailed to all participants. See below for our other update preferences.
Communication & Session Start Updates
1) Session time updates are sent out two ways. Updates are emailed to all participants and posted to twitter: https://twitter.com/arhayas_amcc
You do not require logins/accounts to view our Twitter page.
2) NOTE: Once a workshop session has started we switch to Twitter updates only for the remainder of that session. These updates usually cover short toilet breaks during a session etc.
Any issues should be brought to our attention at firstname.lastname@example.org (note that we are only in the office during normal office hours). Please do not use Twitter or Facebook for issue resolution.
Information & Technicals
1) For best results of your live-stream.
- Plug directly into your internet router and avoid wifi.
- Ensure the device you use to view the event is the only device using your internet during the live stream.
- Update to the latest Chrome or Firefox browsers (Chrome Preferred).
- Use a laptop or desktop computer to view the event. Your mileage will vary using portable devices such as Ipads.
- Close all other open programs on your computer
- Before every session REFRESH your browser (hold SHIFT + Click refresh button in browser).
2) Stream still pausing and experiencing problems?
- While NOT RECOMMENDED, you can manually adjust the quality of the stream if necessary, from the bottom right of your video screen once the event goes live.
Note: Under normal circumstances it is best to leave on "auto" as this will also increase the quality when your internet connection is able.
- You can also pause your stream for a few seconds to allow it to buffer before pressing play again.